There is no photographic image of “Moses and the Burning Bush”, but part of it can be seen in the composite window in the Choir area of Inchinnan Parish Church.

The lower part is the full central panel of “Moses and the Burning Bush”

(The upper part is the upper part of “The Resurrection” from the South side of All Hallows.)

The glass in the side panels was not part of the original window.

 

There is no Watercolour design drawing for this window.

 


Position: All Hallows: North side

Historical Background

This is the surviving central panel

Date:  1902

Donor: Archibald Campbell, 1st Baron Blythswood

 

 


More stained glass windows