A Walk Around Inchinnan
A walk of approximately 2.5 miles around Inchinnan.
Among the many points of interest are;
- the Argyll Stone and St Conval’s Chariot.
- the Bascule Bridge – the only one remaining in Scotland.
- the Inchinnan Bridge – built in 1812 after the old bridge collapsed.
- the site where the Transatlantic Crossing record-breaking R34 Airship was built.
- India of Inchinnan – one of the finest examples of art deco buildings in Scotland.
- a collection of ancient sculptured stones: some from the “Govan School” of medieval sculpture.
A guide to the walk, pointing out places of interest, is available to download: CLICK HERE